“Hire this man!! He’s such a wonderful human being to be around, making the whole experience of having our picture taken which we were both quite nervous about so much FUN!”- Jess & Chris
A lot of couples that I talk with are surprised to learn how much goes on behind the scenes with wedding photography. It all centres on your wedding day of course, but I actually start preparing for the big day weeks in advance. From advising on the timeline of the day, to committing those timings and the names and faces of your wedding party to memory, I go that extra mile in making sure I am primed and ready to go come the morning of your wedding. Whilst you are enjoying the honeymoon of a lifetime, I’ll be setting to the next vital part of your wedding photography- the post-production.
Having worked in this industry for quite some time now, I know there are lots of approaches to editing. I would describe mine as meticulous. I won’t bore you with the details of my comprehensive process (please do feel free to quiz me about it on a call!) but what you need to know is this- I check, double-check, go and make a cup of tea and then come back and check it all again. These are the photographs that you will treasure for years to come so it is worth every second of my time to make sure they are nothing short of perfect.
I have various packages available so that you can choose the one that perfectly fits your wedding celebrations. Prices for my all-day packages start from £1945. These packages typically include:
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Comprehensive all-day coverage (starts 2 hours before the ceremony and ends 1 hour after the first dance)
- 350-450 professionally edited photographs in high resolution
- A private online gallery, presenting all of the beautiful photographs of your unique wedding day
- An exclusive slideshow showcasing the most stunning highlights from your day
There are lots of add ons available as well so that you can tailor your coverage as needed. These extras include:
- Unlimited hours of coverage
- A custom made presentation box, including a keepsake USB
- A luxury 10 x 10” fine art wedding album, sourced and created by UK industry experts, solely available to professional photographers
- A special engagement session devoted to you as a newly engaged couple
I also offer smaller packages for shorter wedding days. To find out more about these, or any aspect of my pricing, please get in touch with me so that we can book in a call to discuss which package might suit your wedding plans best.
Please be aware that I get booked up a year to two in advance and only take on a limited number of weddings each year, so the sooner we get the ball rolling, the better!